ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking for a Director of Engagement with a proven record of strong school district relationships to join our team. This person will work closely with Client Services and Sales to build and nurture relationships with school district leaders. The right candidate will be able to establish ongoing relationships with customers to increase growth and expansion of ClassLink in assigned territories.
The ideal candidate will be located in Pennsylvania or Tennessee area.
- Become an expert on ClassLink
- Attend conferences and events in assigned territories, engaging with potential and current customers
- Maintain relationships with current customers in assigned territory including onsite meetings, phone and email to increase adoption and usage of ClassLink
- Host regional and virtual user groups with current and prospect customers
- Serve as the education and product expert to support customer understanding and use of ClassLink
- Confidently conduct demonstrations of ClassLink
- Help develop positive relationships between ClassLink and influential partner organizations
- Help achieve successful implementations of ClassLink
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and partners
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years experience in classroom, school/district leadership role
- Extensive knowledge of K12 ed-tech marketplace
- Unwavering passion to improve classroom learning and pedagogy
- Bachelor degree required, Masters or post grad degree a plus.
- Work from home and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time