ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking for an Engagement Director with a proven record of strong school district relationships to join our team. This person will work closely with Client Services and Sales to build and nurture relationships with school district leaders. The right candidate will be able to establish ongoing relationships with customers to increase growth and expansion of ClassLink in assigned territories.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Dallas, Texas area.
Territory will be Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana
- Become an expert on ClassLink
- Attend conferences and events in assigned territories, engaging with potential and current customers
- Maintain relationships with current customers in assigned territory though activities such as onsite meetings, virtual meetings, phone , email and SWAG mailings to increase adoption and usage of ClassLink
- Host regional and virtual user groups with current and prospect customers
- Serve as the education and product expert to support customer understanding and use of ClassLink
- Confidently conduct demonstrations of ClassLink
- Help develop positive relationships between ClassLink and influential partner organizations
- Help achieve successful implementations of ClassLink
- Ensure year over year customer retention and assist with renewal fee negotiations as needed.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and partners
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years experience in a senior consultative/selling role
- Experience as Director of Technology or Instructional Technology at a School
- Extensive knowledge of K12 ed-tech marketplace
- Experience with ClassLink software
- Diverse rostering experience
- Unwavering passion to improve classroom learning and pedagogy
- Bachelor degree required, Masters or post grad degree a plus.
- Work from home and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time