Human Resources Coordinator
Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
“I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent college graduate to join one the fastest growing companies in Education Technology. We’re looking for a candidate who wants to learn about Human Resources. This role will engage with senior leadership, including the CEO, and report directly to the Director of Human Resources.
The Human Resources Coordinator will:
- Assist in on/off boarding processes, including but not limited to: managing process; tracking background checks; communicating with new hires; and, supporting managers for the process
- Update and keep employee records in check
- Maintain organizational charts, directory, headcount list, and other HR related documents
- Respond to HR related inquiries and requests, and/or redirect them to the appropriate person
- Coordinate training sessions and HR related meetings
- Assist with any other HR administrative duties, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Human Resources is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized