Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
“I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking a Systems Engineer to provide internal support for ClassLink staff. This individual must be a self-starter and have general knowledge and analytical skills in information technology solutions. This position is located in our office in Clifton, NJ.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and network infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain server operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability including cloud migration
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Account management
- Meet all security audit requirements
- Asset management and security
- Selecting the best possible solutions using knowledge of a wide range of available technologies.
- Implementing best practices for system security, SAN and data backups
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues when they arise.
Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Proven track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows, Active Directory, Azure, ADFS, G Suite.
- Experience in managing and maintaining a virtual server environment
- Exceptional knowledge of networking technologies (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, networking, routing, firewall and switch management).
- Office 365
- Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, and face-to-face).
- MCSE, CCNA preferred