Team Engagement Director
ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking for a Team Engagement Director with a proven record of team leadership and customer success. This person will work closely with the VP of Client Services to build and nurture our Engagement Team. The right candidate will be able to lead a team of 10 remote Engagement Directors to support our customers around the world.
- Lead a team of Engagement Directors who are helping customers be more successful in using ClassLink products and services
- Design and implement customer health scoring system
- Using the health scoring system as the basis, design and implement customer engagement activity strategies to improve customer success
- Mentor Engagement Directors towards ongoing development of product knowledge, demonstration and training skills, communication, etc.
- Develop positive relationships with our customers
- Help achieve successful implementations of ClassLink
- Become an expert on ClassLink
- Attend conferences and events, engaging with current customers
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and partners
- Work from home
- Travel up to 50%
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years experience managing a team
- 5+ years experience in client services
- 5+ years experience with customer health scoring systems software
- Passion to improve student learning outcomes
- Experience in classroom or school/district leadership a plus
- Knowledge of ed-tech marketplace a plus
- Bachelor degree required, Masters or post grad degree a plus
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like to have fun along the way.
Please call if you want to learn more.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead