Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist to provide tier 1 ClassLink Product support for ClassLink customers and staff . This individual must be a self-starter and have general knowledge and analytical skills in information technology.
Technical Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- 1-3 years experience in help desk / customer support; customer support over the phone and email/ticketing system customer communications
- Experience in Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and server environments including experience in Active Directory, Group Policy
- Windows domain management. Experience deploying and maintaining domain controllers, user and computer accounts.
- HTML/CSS website management
- Experience in Windows desktop OS Windows 10
- Office 365, manage/maintain
- General IT knowledge and skills (hardware, software troubleshooting)
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Great problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.