Marketing Project Coordinator
Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
“I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator with strong project management, communication, and organization skills. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who will quickly become autonomous and capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Coordinate with Management to design, roll-out and manage new enhanced services that ClassLink will release to target needs of partner organizations
- Help define and support the ClassLink Partner Team involvement in customer/partner facing industry events (such as user groups, conferences, and informational webinars)
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department in setting up Partner Teams for conference logistics and trade shows.
- Work with Management to help define and share the desired messaging about the ClassLink Partner Team with customers, vendors and industry forums.
- Assist in designing and developing Partner Marketing and Promotional materials.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Education
- Ability to drive projects over the finish line when responsible as an individual or as part of a team
- Big picture comprehension with a strong attention to detail, excellence in execution, with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” and “get it done” mentality
- Strong project management and organizational skills to effectively balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Compelling communicator with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the Google and Microsoft Office software suites.
- Bonus points technology standards bodies and education industry landscape knowledge and contacts.
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like to have fun along the way.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead