Manager of Education Success
The individual should possess the ability to work independently and grow at a rapid pace. The ideal candidate for this role will come from a school setting as the Manager or Director of Technology, or the Technical Trainer. This candidate will have experience training the staff at their school.
The Manager, Educational Success’s responsibilities include:
· Be able to interpret technical requirements, and provide demonstrations to current and potential clients.
· Build rapport with existing and potential clients.
· Manage customers through online and in person meetings.
· Provide educational and technical support for customers.
· Develop an implementation plan with customers for ClassLink from setup through training end users.
· Assess competition by analyzing and summarizing competitor and industry trends.
· Dealing directly with customers, ensure customer satisfaction in areas.
· Maintain and improve quality results by tracking usage data of customers and providing interventions when necessary.
· Maintain CRM records to keep management informed of activities, sales, and potential sales.
· Stay abreast of competitors in the space of Single SignOn and Rostering.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Operations and Sales to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
· Create strong and dynamic relationships with customers.
· Participate with the EdSuccess team on ever-changing and inventive ways to improve our processes.
· Bachelors Degree required
· Masters Degree preferred.
· Instructional technology background
· Experience in schools as a teacher, supervisor, tech coach, etc.
· Adult Learning experience
· Customer focused, professionalism
· Superior communication and presentation skills are required, both written and oral.
· Ability to travel as needed. (Up to 25%)
Your application was submitted successfully.