Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
“I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking for a Manager, Education Success to work closely with our school districts. The Manager, Education Success will work closely with School District Leaders to implement and integrate ClassLink's award winning solutions. The ideal candidate for this role will come from a school setting as the Manager or Director of Technology, or the Technical Trainer. This candidate will have experience training the staff at their school.
This position can be done remotely or from our office in Clifton, NJ.
- Interpret technical requirements, and provide demonstrations to current and potential clients.
- Build rapport with existing and potential clients.
- Manage customers through online and in person meetings.
- Provide educational and technical support for customers.
- Develop an implementation plan with customers for ClassLink from setup through training end users.
- Assess competition by analyzing and summarizing competitor and industry trends.
- Dealing directly with customers, ensure customer satisfaction in areas.
- Maintain and improve quality results by tracking usage data of customers and providing interventions when necessary.
- Maintain CRM records to keep management informed of activities, sales, and potential sales.
- Stay abreast of competitors in the space of Single SignOn and Rostering.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Operations and Sales to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Create strong and dynamic relationships with customers.
- Participate with the EdSuccess team on ever-changing and inventive ways to improve our processes
- Experience in schools as a teacher, supervisor, tech coach, technology coordinator etc.
- Instructional technology background
- Adult Learning experience
- Customer focused, professionalism
- Superior communication and presentation skills are required, both written and oral.
- Experience with ClassLink products is a huge plus.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed. (Up to 25%)
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like to have fun along the way.
Please read about us at WWW.ClassLink.com if you want to learn more.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead