Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking for a Marketing Content Specialist to work closely with our growing and dynamic Marketing Team. If you love to write, create content and see results, this is the job for you.
This position can be remote/hybrid or located in our Clifton, NJ office.
- Execute the content strategy and work closely with creative and marketing leadership to produce: webinars, blog posts, white papers, infographics, banners, landing pages, social posts, paid ads, etc.,
- Own content for the website and work closely with web design and creative teams to produce new pages. Be responsible for brainstorming layout, content, and creative vision.
- The website is your baby. Work closely with the web designer to constantly re-evaluate messaging and creative, improving key product pages regularly.
- Craft and support email campaigns, conducting A/B tests with members from the digital marketing team and analyzing results to garner insights and optimize future campaigns.
- Use data-driven insights by analyzing content marketing metrics, such as SEO, to suggest changes and write more effective assets.
- Become a ClassLink knowledge expert and understand our core audiences, what motivates them, and how to leverage social media to influence their hearts and minds.
- Own the content calendar and track content production from ideation to completion.
- Scheduling socials
- Scheduling earned & paid media releases
- Scheduling blogs
- Work closely with Marketing VP to manage PR firms, freelance writers, videographers, etc.
- 2-5 years of experience writing marketing content
- Must have experience working with web designers and creative teams to bring new web pages and layouts to life with visuals and succinct copy.
- Must have a portfolio consisting of writing samples, web pages, projects, blog posts, etc.
- Must understand that often, less is more...succinct copy and fun creative is king to garner attention
- Must have a foundation understanding of SEO and how it applies to content
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like to have fun along the way.
Please read about us at www.classlink.com if you want to learn more.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead