Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are hiring a talented DevOps Engineer professional to join our team. We are looking for DevOps Engineer to work closely with our development team. You will apply your deep technical expertise to solve cloud-based solutions at scale. Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like: “I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
You’ll be creating infrastructure on a cloud platform (using AWS, SQL, OAuth2, Azure, and AD), while ensuring that mission critical systems are functioning securely and consistently.
- Assist in design, development and implement of cloud technologies
- Establish service uptime, and build the necessary telemetry and alerting platforms to enforce them
- Create, maintain and evolve concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services.
- Help in deployment of Cloud solutions
- Write clean, stable and safe code
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment.
- Identify systems that can benefit from automation, monitoring and infrastructure-as-code and develop and scale products and services accordingly.
- Create tools to empower developers to manage production infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts (SSL, Ports, DNS, Firewall, Routing)
- Experience with cloud technologies and pipelines
- 3 years professional experience in DevOps or Systems Engineer.
- Exposure to cloud services and Git
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks
- Knowledge of networking concepts.
- AWS Certification(s) such as Solutions Architect Pro, DevOps Engineer Pro, SysOps Admin, Developer Associate preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.