ClassLink is seeking a results-oriented, self-motivated experienced Quality Assurance Manager with strong leadership abilities, excellent organization, and soft skills. This person will be responsible for managing the test suites across multiple product solutions and sites. QA Manager would be responsible for enterprise-wide end to end validation. QA Manager would be responsible for leading multiple QA teams in all phases of SDLC. This role requires collaboration with cross-functional teams of QA Analysts, Developers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to understand the business/product requirements and facilitate the design and development of test suites.
- Working in a fast-paced, Agile/Scrum engineering environment and delivering incremental product software with high quality.
- Participate in key planning meetings and proactively providing inputs to identify quality issues, testing needs and project risks early.
- Define Test Strategies and Create Test Plans. Maintain regression suites as well as develop tests for enhancements.
- Report testing progress, defects, risks in a timely fashion to all stakeholders.
- Work closely with peer level QA Leads on each release to identify the integration areas and plan for End-to-End Testing.
- Build and maintain strong partnership with cross-functional teams, provide regular communications and updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with DevOps, Architecture, Engineering and Product teams on production pipeline defects. Perform root cause analysis and identify areas of improvement.
- Work closely with QA automation team and provide support in building automation suite.
- Manage multiple test cycles such as regression, Load Testing, Performance Testing, System Integration Testing (SIT) and End to End (E2E) in parallel across multiple products.
- Work closely with QA leadership team on company-wide quality initiatives and quality process improvements.
- Managing QA resources (onsite/offshore) across multiple projects and provide clear direction on testing scope, project timelines and ensure testing is completed in a timely fashion and high quality.
- Mentoring QA team and providing timely constructive feedback
- 8-10 years of QA experience
- 3 + years of experience as QA manager in Ed Tech space and recent experience in AWS would be highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC's.
- Experience working in fast paced Agile environment
- Experience in designing test strategies and providing testing reports and metrics.
- Experience performing enterprise-wide E2E testing which involves multiple systems/platforms
- Experience working in test management (TestRails) and bug tracking tools (JIRA)
- Experience in participating in Release deployments to production.
- Knowledge of modern test methodologies including automation.
- Familiarity with testing tools such TestRails, LambdaTest, Serverless Artillery, Jenkins, etc.,
- Excellent mentorship and guidance skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to present information clearly and effectively.
- Experience managing distributed team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred