Junior Systems Engineer Temp
Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
“I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking a Junior Systems Engineer to provide tier 1 ClassLink Product support for ClassLink customers and staff. This individual must be a self-starter and have general knowledge and analytical skills in information technology solutions.
This role is a contract role til October 31
· 1-3 years of experience in help desk / customer support; customer support over the phone and email/ticketing system customer communications
· Experience in Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and server environments including experience in Active Directory, Group Policy
· Windows domain management. Experience deploying and maintaining domain controllers, user and computer accounts.
· HTML/CSS website management
· Experience in Windows desktop OS Windows 10
· Office 365, manage/maintain
· General IT knowledge and skills (hardware, software troubleshooting)
· Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
· Ability to provide technical support over the phone, strong customer service skills
· Problem Solving skills
· Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like the have fun along the way.
Please call if you want to learn more.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
Your application was submitted successfully.